hi and welcome to my blog. I am passionate about communication in all its forms; communicating effectively, saying the right things and saying them at the right time, but I understand the challenges that some people have with the right thing to say, or the right way to say it. It is for this reason that I have created this blog. I have blogged poems and quotes under 'situational' headings to share some of the poems and quotes that I have found useful, appropriate and / or inspiring. I hope that my work, shared, will help you.
I am a positive person, so you will find that I have only posted positive, compassionate, and inspirational poems that I have found along the way and that I have only included uplifting, thought provoking quotes on this blog.
And I want to congratulate you, for seeking to be original and making the time and committing to finding a poem or quote for that special person in your life. The world needs more original thinkers like you.
No comments:
Post a Comment